Hi there! I’m Cathy and am a clothing, jewelry, and cosmetic connoisseur. I currently reside in central Wisconsin with my hubs and a couple of retired racing greyhounds. I started Baubles & Bits as a creative outlet to balance my number crunching, highly analytical 9-to-5. My goal is to help make every woman look and feel her best by offering up styling recommendations, beauty finds, and pretty baubles. Thanks for stopping by!
A little more about me:
- I LOVE coffee – dark roast with a splash of milk – and drink it all.day.long. If you see me on the street and I don’t have a Starbucks in hand, it is probably some other equally chic chick that just looks a lot like me.
- When I am not drinking coffee, my drink of choice is wine. Cabernet, Merlot, or Malbec please.
- My shopping vices, in ranked order: lipstick, finding the perfect pair of jeans (current top runner), great handbags, wear-to-work fashion, and SHOES!
- I design jewelry as a side hustle, feel free to visit my shop here if you are looking to add a rad dose of affordable sparkle to your life.
- I believe that fashion is fun and affordable.
- The hubs and I just bought an RV! Looking forward to taking her out on the open road this upcoming summer with the pups in tow.
- Scrabble is my jam.
- I have never met a snack I didn’t like. Currently on heavy rotation: chocolate covered marshmellows, oreos, coffee flavored anything, and black licorice
- Antiquing and thrifting are verbs in my life – I have a soft spot in my heart for old shit, especially vintage jewelry.